Glory to Mgork! - Totems

Since last I time I have checked on Greenskins, I am delighted to see how many new products have been created. In fact, in a more targeted and thorough manner than it used to be.

SOURCE

A classic from the past! The Bad Moon totem from Battle for Skull Pass of 2006. 


Here above the most classic of all GW totems (SOURCE + Full review of the item)


SOURCE

Alternative brand Minimonsters.eu

Alternative brand Minimonsters.eu

Alternative brand https://bitsofwar.com/

Very much 40k, but pretty adaptable and certainly inspirational!


Graphic concepts:

SOURCE: Pinterest


SOURCE: Pinterest

SOURCE: Pinterest


By the way, this definitely reminds some of my ancient creations. I should have some little time to dig deep into my cave over Christmas and show some more here!

#gork #mork #goblin #orc #custom #whfb #warhammer #fantasy